Hadoop is an open source software used for storing and processing Big Data. It stores Big Data in a fault tolerant and distributed manner over commodity hardware. After that, parallel data is stored and processed over Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) using specialized Hadoop tools.
Join our Whatsapp group
Our Online Classes on Big Data
Objectives of Big Data Hadoop Online Course
- Our Big Data Hadoop Certification program is designed by industry experts and hence, it offers;
- Extensive knowledge of Hadoop and Big Data including MapReduce, YARN, and HDFS.
- Complete knowledge of tools used in Hadoop environment for executing queries like HBase, Flume, Sqoop, Hive, and Pig.
- Real-life industry projects and case study which will be executed by every single student in Cloud Lab.
- Projects covering various aspects of Hadoop implementation like multiple domains and data sets application in e-commerce, insurance, social media, telecommunication, banking, and more.
- Active participation of Hadoop experts throughout the course.
Why Hadoop Training?
Big Data is emerging as one of the most promising fields of the IT industry. On the other hand, with data getting accumulating over and over, the companies will find it difficult to store and process their valuable data. Thus, the industry is going to need highly-trained professionals who can handle Big Data.
There is a big window of opportunity awaiting you but to claim that opportunity, you will require proper training as per what the industry demands today.
Theoretical understanding is necessary but practical knowledge is a must so that you can work on real-life projects using different tools and techniques.
For achieving all this, you will need a proper and structured guidance from an expert who knows all the ins and outs of Hadoop.
The Skills you will be Learning in our Big Data Hadoop Certification Program
- Hadoop ecosystem is very vast and in our certification and training program, we will cover all the important aspects; offering comprehensive knowledge on its framework.
- Understand how to use Hadoop storage and resource management, clear the concepts of YARN, MapReduce, and HDFS.
- How to use MapReduce for implementing the complex business solution.
- Learn how to ingest data using Flume and Sqoop in HDFS
- Perform data analytics and ETL operations using Hive and Pig.
- How to implement Indexing, Bucketing, and Partitioning in Hive.
- Job Scheduling with Oozie.
- Integrating Hbase with Hive.
- Work on industry-based real-life projects.
- Work on the real-time Hadoop cluster.
Who Should go for this Training and Certification Program?
With the Data Analytics market growing day by day, it has provided an opportunity for the IT professionals who are seeking a career growth. The companies are looking for certified Big Data professionals. The Big Data Certification and Training we provide will help you to grab every career opportunity you face of. Our online course is best suited for freshers as well as professionals.
- Senior IT Professionals
- Software Architects
- Project Managers and Software Developers
- Data Engineers
- Mainframe Professionals
- DB and DBA Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Data Warehousing and ETL Professionals
- Graduates looking for a career in Data Analytics
What is Hadoop?
Hadoop is an open source framework used for storing and processing large amounts of information and data. It consists of the following;
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) – allows storing huge data in a redundant and distributed manner
- Yet Another Resource Negotiator (YARN) – a Hadoop framework for cluster resource management and job scheduling
- MapReduce – a computational framework that allows processing huge data in a parallel and distributed manner
How can I make my career in Hadoop?
Most of the industry professionals who have chosen Hadoop as their career path have advanced as they are designated with multiple jo role titles. Hence, it is necessary for you to focus your career path for getting a higher education.
Those who have graduated can then train for certain Hadoop certification programs. Some of the common certification programs in Hadoop include;
- Cloudera Certified Professional: Data Scientist (CCP-DS)
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeler
- EMC: Data Science Associate (EMCDSA)
- Cloudera Spark and Hadoop Developer Certification (CCA175)
- Certified Analytics Professional (CAP)
Now is a great time to enter in this field as there is high demand for certified data scientists. You can better avail the online course offered by Connexson in Big Data and set your career on the right path.
Why are Organizations moving towards Smarter Data Hubs based on Hadoop from traditional Data Warehouse Tools?
The companies considering the future are investing to enhance their;
Existing Data Infrastructure:
- using Structured data stored in expensive and high-end hardware
Smarter Data Infrastructure where:
- Structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data can be stored in cheaper machines
- larger data volumes (terabytes, petabytes, etc) can be stored
Big Data Hadoop Certification Program offered by Connexson will help you clear Cloudera Spark and Hadoop Developer Certification (CCA175). Our training module is synced according to these two certification requirements and will help you in clearing the practical examination and quizzes with ease.
As part of our certification program, you will be working on real-life and industry projects. The assignments that we provide are implied to the real-world industry aspects. During your program, there will be certain quizzes and tests that will analyze your growth as a trainee at Connexson.
You will be awarded with the certification provided that you have completed your project and have accumulated at least 60% in Quiz. Our Hadoop Certification program is affiliated with some top Multi-National Corporations and other companies.