Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Practitioner certificate
- A SAFe 4 Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Practitioner, which includes access to the SP Community of Practice
- A SAFe Practitioner certification usage guide with SP certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Certified SAFe Membership Renewal—$295/year: For members who wish to renew one or more SAFe certifications; includes bundled pricing for renewal of all certifications Individual Membership Renewal—$195/year: For those who don’t seek certification but still benefit from the valuable content at the SAFe Community Platform
- Exam name – SAFe 4 Practitioner Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice, Multiple Select
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Practitioner course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact
As per Scaled Agile Inc direction, all public class are mandatory to have a cost Range (minimum and Maximum). Keeping that in mind all Public class will cost
INR 50,000.00 (Regular cost)
- Two days of Classroom session
- Training Room Expense
- Course Materials and stationary
- Access to Scaled Agile Community and learning center
- Lunch and Tea-Break with snacks for two days
- First time examination fees.
There are some early bird discounts, You can contact us for details and avail the discount. Scroll to the bottom of this page to contact us.
Please contact us with the following details for a quotation of corporate class.
Some error has occured.
Please find below the mock tests available related to this course. All the Mock tests are available to Members only. Membership can be purchased or granted free on attending Courses from Agile Digest.
SAFe Practitioner Mock Test 1
Niladri Mahapatra have 20+ Years of experience in the field of Agile Coach, Agile Trainer, Scrum Master, Project Management, Technical Management in small and complex business engagement, within a group as well as delivering responsibilities at an individual level. Handling multiple clients across the globe, gives him more opportunities to interact and communicate with clients of different time zones and cultures. Experienced Agile Coach and Trainer 1. Trained the team(s) and coach the Agile transformation, for Individual team or Large Program 2. Trained all the levels and roles, including senior leaders, across the organization on Agile principles, process, practices and tools 3. Guide management on effective Agile Portfolio / Program management 4. Maturity assessment 5. Partner with Engagement Management to conduct Methodology Assessments 6. Partner with Engagement Management to conduct Agile Maturity Assessments & offer recommendations 7. continuous support on Agile Journey
[ps2id id=’Register’ target=”/]
Reach us for more information
Some error has occured.