Become an SPC
If you’ve completed the Implementing SAFe® course, you’ve taken the first step toward becoming a Certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC). There’s a growing demand for Agile coaches and trainers, especially among Global 2000 enterprises. So the value of an SPC certification is greater now than ever before.
Why get SAFe Certified?
As an Agile coach and certified SPC, you can:
- Lead SAFe classes upon validation
- Network with and learn from other SPCs in an exclusive community of practice
- Attend monthly webinars to advance your SAFe knowledge and earn professional development units (PDUs )
- Access toolkits and resources that are essential for being an effective Agile coach and SAFe transformation leader
How to get certified
By completing the Implementing SAFe® course, you get access to the SAFe® Community Platform. There, you’ll find all the study materials and the SPC certification exam itself. Visit the Get Certified page for answers to common questions about exams and certification.
I’m a SAFe Program Consultant! Now what?
Join the SAFe Community! As an Agile coach and certified SAFe professional, it’s your go-to resource for all things SAFe. Build your SPC knowledge, expand your network, manage your certification(s), and so much more.
SAFe Community members enjoy exclusive access to essential training, certification, and Agile coaching resources, including:
- Performance toolkits for successful SAFe transformations and implementations
- Enablement videos explaining how to use performance toolkits and teach SAFe courses
- Professional development videos to enhance your skills as an Agile coach and trainer
- Communities of practice where you can connect with other SAFe Community members
Watch the following video for a tour of the SAFe Community Platform, and learn how to access these valuable Agile coaching resources.
SAFe® Release Train Engineer
Unique to SAFe®, the Release Train Engineer (RTE) is part of the trio of leaders that includes product managers and system architects. The RTE plays a critical role in leading Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to deliver value. This means that the RTE must create the right environment, have the right conversations, facilitate the right meetings, and gather the right people to make decisions based on the right data.
In the SAFe® RTE course, you’ll learn to execute and continuously improve PI Planning and other key SAFe events. You’ll discover how to coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. And you’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® Release Train Engineer answers the questions:
- How do I plan for and execute a PI?
- How do I create an environment of relentless improvement?
- How do I lead and serve my ART?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Release Train Engineer certification exam
- How to lead programs and large solutions in a SAFe organization.
- How to apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to release value.
- How to foster relentless improvement.
- How to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach.
Some error has occured.